I am horrible at blogging.
I have to remember to actually post the blog posts…
I try to get better and then I life gets ahead of me and I forget to post.
New Year’s resolution for the third time in a row: Post regular blog posts!
Anyways, here’s what’s been going on in 12 quick facts.
- Our wedding is in less than a year. About 6 months actually! 203 days to be exact.
- Josh and I adopted a dog. Her name is Nova.
- Nova is crazy and eats everything. Included the cord to my Cameo machine. We weren’t friends for a few days.
- I am currently student teaching. I started in second grade and I am now in kindergarten.
- I graduate from college in 28 days. It is frightening.
- No, I have no clue what I am going to do once I finish school or where I am going to teach. I think I’d like to teach K-2.
- We recently moved. Again.
- I finally have a craft room in our new home.
- Yes, it is already covered in glitter.
- I opened an Etsy store!! You can find fun things like tumblers and planning supplies. Go check it out! http://www.justsparkleandshine.etys.com
- Nova also ate a 12 pack of toilet paper. She was making snow angels in it…
- I’d love to decorate for Christmas but Josh said no. It will be happening on 11/27.
That is all for now! Christmas decorating posts will be up soon!